Google
 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Why Teresa Exclaims: 'Thank You, Thank You, Thank You' - Cracking The Millionaire Code

Hi Folks

Writes Teresa Barber: 'Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... for bringing together the group for Cracking the Millionaire Code. I see big things that could really happen with the group I saw and look forward to getting started.' (More below).

Below in this email: Feedback from last week's 'Cracking The Millionaire Code' sessions at The PALAZZO... and an invite for an extra 5 ONLY to this Saturday's follow-up session at our INNER Circle at The PALAZZO Millionarium.

INNER Circle Business Forum brings together quality Business Owners, Directors & Decision-Makers who WANT to do business. No nonsense!

List Of Meetings - please confirm your attendance by RSVP on links below: (click highlighted meeting link below or if not highlighted go to www.innercircleforum.com )

· Thu. 11Oct - INNER Circle LAN 100 Midrand - Sandy van Zyl
· Thu. 25Oct - INNER Circle LAN 100 CRESTA - Nikki Viljoen
· Tue. 30Oct - INNER Circle LAN 100 PALAZZO - Trevor Nel
· Coming soon: INNER Circle EDENVALE
· Coming soon: INNER Circle BRIGHTWATER Commons
· Coming soon: INNER Circle at VODAWORLD (Nov.)
· Coming soon: INNER Circle BOSKRUIN (Nov.)

Click here to read about MILLIONIZING Your Business Projects at The PALAZZO

Did you miss last week's Cracking The Millionaire Code sessions? Do YOU have a Million Dollar Idea (MDI) that you believe can benefit society? Do you want to 'MillionDollarize' your MDI into a socially-responsible mega-revenue business project?

Do you not have an MDI, but have time, resources, skills, and commitment to become an essential member and revenue-generator in a difference-making MDI?

We have ONLY 5 complimentary seats available for YOU to join our pioneering exploratory groups on saturday at the venue below. To grab one of these seats you will NEED to complete this simple survey first and send it to me ASAP & I will confirm:

Survey: Please complete the H.O.T.S. (Hare, Owl, Turtle, Squirrel) Survey and let me know what your profile is. http://www.crackingthemillionairecode.com/hots.asp

Once completed, send your profile data to me on this link:
Yes Please, I WANT One Of The 5 Seats For Sat. 06 Oct. at The PALAZZO - Here's my H.O.T.S. profile

This is the invite to those who attended the first sessions:

When..? This Saturday 06th October from 9 a.m. to 1.p.m. (4 hours) - Cost: Your Time... :-)

Where..? At our PALAZZO 'Millionairium' of course..!

Objective: Assessing Million Dollar Ideas (MDI's)

Here we're going to allow those with Million Dollar Ideas (MDI's) to take maximum of 10 minutes (and I mean 10 minutes EXACTLY) to present a concise synopsis of their MDI to win over the votes/interest of their peers. We will restrict the number of MDI presentations to 10 in all so that we have some time to brainstorm around each to get our creative juices flowing.

I have today been briefed by The PALAZZO General Manager - Mark Sawkin's - on his Corporate Social Resposibility objectives for which I have already reserved 1 presentation slot to present on his behalf.

So that leaves 9 slots left for YOU to grab 1 on this link:
Yes Please, I WANT A 10 Minute Slot To Present My Million Dollar Idea

So, whether you have an MDI to present or just want to be there to assess the projects on Saturday - please let me know on this link: Yes Please, I WANT To Be There at The PALAZZO This Sat. 06Oct. 9 a'm. to 1 To Make Something Happen

Writes Teresa Barber (full testimonial): 'Hi Trevor, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... for bringing together the group for Cracking the Millionaire Code. I see big things that could really happen with the group I saw and look forward to getting started. My philosophy has always been to give, not expecting to get back and hoping that those that receive will eventually want to or be able to give to others in need. The idea of being able to create more income is a bonus.

1. I re-read the entire book - 'Cracking The Millionaire Code' and have studied different chapters in relation to our meeting and my current business. I really enjoyed the 21 Wow steps and Hundredfolding.

2. I registered on the website.

3. Took the test. Came back as a Hare.

'Now what is next? Two or three weeks for me? Not likely. I want to get started now. I am working on my own ideas, nothing over the top yet, but I would really like to get to know yours and Ivan’s. That or to work with Mark’s idea and finding out more about it may be better than starting from scratch'.

Regards
Trevor Nel - 705-2790 (011)
Can YOU do with MORE Business..?
Visit our website: INNER Circle Business Forum
http://www.innercircleforum.com
innercircle@tiscali.co.za
Personal/Business Profile
Speaker Profile
INNER Circle WebCV Profile

No comments: