Google
 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Brian Carter Testimonial: Absolutely Phenomenal - Great Business People With Great Ideas

Hi Trevor

Please pass on my sincere thanks to the team at The PALAZZO - Mark, Roger and Debra. The meeting in the penthouse suite on Friday was absolutely phenomenal, topped perhaps only by the grand splendor of the venue. I am grateful to Mark and his team for providing this opportunity to me, to be able to feel like a VIP, enjoy some refreshments, and most of all spend time with the quality people who attended the meeting for 'Cracking The Millionaire Code'.

I did not know quite what to expect from the meeting, but definitely afterwards I know what I got out of it: I strive to be a better person in so many aspects of life, both business and personal, as I aspire to be more like the people I have spent time with from the INNER Circle, especially those at the 'Cracking The Millionaire Code' meeting, as these are all great business people with great ideas, and yet so down to earth and just normal. I felt truly honored to be a part of the meeting.

I look forward to many more.


Kind regards
BRIAN CARTER

No comments: