Google
 

Friday, October 26, 2007

Cheryl Richter Testimonial: I Am Inspired

Hi Trevor

Yes, I Am Inspired: I admit to having only read 70 pages of your “Confessions of a Serial Entrepreneur” – but, I am v-e-r-y impressed! I am looking forward to the next 70-odd pages!

You’re clearly someone who has not only read the best books on business, marketing, etc – but knows how to implement this information! I have business ideas popping into my mind all of the time/I’m continually thinking of business ideas/I drive my friends crazy by continually turning the conversation into some or other money-making idea.

It has been an inspiration to attend the MDI sessions – I’ve learnt a tremendous amount – not only from the presentations themselves, but by the questions you’ve been asking. I know these are what I have to ask iro my business ideas. Thanks for doing what you’re doing!

Kind regards
Cheryl Richter
Towards Results Consulting
Cell 083 652 0195

No comments: