Google
 

Monday, September 1, 2008

Can YOU Make A Difference In This Entrepreneur's Life

See early-morning set-up pics from Saturday's Make A Difference Day in Soweto... and no, I was not sleeping during the speeches - pictures lie... ;-)

Came back from the day to this fax on my desk from Magauta Rachaane - 072 553 0703 - 581c Lelane Street, Phiri, P.O. Kwa-Xuma, 1868

Re: Assistance for Working Equipment/Tools

I hereby kindly request for your assistance. I am looking forward to start a small business (fast foods) and I also have potential of starting anytime as long as I have someone who can sponsor me.

I kindly request the following:

3m X 3m Tent (Gazebo)
12 Chairs & 3 Tables
3 X 6 ltr Pots
20 Plates
20 Spoons
48kg Gas Stove & Cylinder

For more information or clarity, please do not hestitate to contact me

Magauta Rachaane - 072 553 0703


Can YOU make a contribution..?

Let me know.

Regards
Trevor

Trevor Nel - 705-2790 (011)
Can YOU do with MORE Business..?
Visit our website: INNER Circle Business Forum
http://www.innercircleforum.com/
innercircle@tiscali.co.za
Personal/Business Profile
Speaker Profile
INNER Circle WebCV Profile

No comments: